*marcus butler voice* hellloooooo!! you look nice today. i'm grace. let's be friends
birthday: July 30 /tagged/my-faceSend me your birthday off anon and I'll send you a nice message on that day. Also maybe a shoutout? idk
JUST WATCH THIS PLEASE
I hit reblog so fast I broke my computer.
tears are streaming down my face
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
|Played: 1,115,913 times.|
play it just do it
Play this at my wedding, of funeral. Either.
I could tell by the picture that I would not be disappointed. And I was definitely not.
SOMEBODY POST THAT SPIDERMAN GIF THAT DANCES TO EVERY BEAT ON THIS BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU IT MAKES IT 2000 TIMES BETTER
HOW TO NOT KILL YOUR HERMIT CRAB
1. The habitat- The entire Kritter Keeper is a horrible. It does not hold the needed 80% humidity (which is needed by the hermit crab to breathe through its modified gills) and 80 F temperature. Gauges are needed to monitor these conditions. Plus, that space is WAY too small. A 10 gallon tank AT LEAST is needed. A crab kept like this will slowly suffocate.
2. Substrate- A minimum of 6 inches of moist, sandcastle-consistency substrate is needed for the hermit crab to dig down to molt. Gravel, colored sand, calci sand, etc are NOT suitable substrate. Unbleached playground sand, ecocearth, or a mixture of both is what is needed. When a crab digs down NEVER dig him up. If a crab cannot properly molt, it will result in death.
3. Water- Where is the water? A hermit crabs needs declorinated fresh and saltwater pools. They do not ‘drink from a sponge’. Salt water needs to be made from marine grade salt such as Instant Ocean.
4. Food- Commercial food pellets are filled with chemicals that are unsafe for crabs. Hermit crabs can eat whole, pesticide-free foods. Unseasoned meats, fresh fruits and veggies, unseasoned cooked eggs, cuttlebone, etc are all examples of foods a hermit crab needs. Plus they like variety- not the same thing everyday.
5.Shells- Painted shells are TOXIC.The paint can chip off and the crab may eat it which can result in fatality. At least 3 natural shells per crab should be offered. Also, knowing which type of shells the species of crab you have helps.
6. Pesticides- NEVER spray any kind of bug spray, air freshener, or chemicals of any kinda near your crabs. If it harms bugs it will also harm your crabs.
7.Friends- Don’t buy for one. Hermit crabs are social creatures. Keeping them in solitude can stress them out.
I hope any followers of mine who are interested in crabs already know this but just in case…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
YES IT CAME BACK
THIS IS THE ONLY ONE OF THESE THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY ACCEPTABLE THANK YOU
A 5-year-old boy with an inoperable brain tumor has one wish for his birthday: a box full of birthday cards with his name on them.
Danny Nickerson, from Foxboro, Massachusetts, was diagnosed with an inoperable and chemotherapy-resistant tumor this past October. He has stopped going to kindergarten during therapy, and gets lonely, according to his family.
"He can recognize his name now," the boy’s mother Carley Nickerson told ABC News. "When he saw his name on the package from magical fairies on Easter, he was so happy."
Nickerson says personalized cards make Danny happy, and has opened a P.O. box to collect letters from well-wishers.
Doctors say less than 10% of children diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, like Danny, live beyond 18 months.
"I don’t really believe in that," Nickerson says. "He is doing great. Every day is a blessing for us."
Danny has received about 40 letters so far, and his birthday is on July 25th.
Letters can be sent to:
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035
LET’S FUCKING DO THIS!
The Moth Pit
so thats what moths are doing
It’s Prince George’s first birthday today and within a year he has already become better than all of us. Bow down.
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
after they get married Sherlock orders new business cards and they all say “Sherlock Holmes and his husband John Watson, consulting detectives” to which John complains a little but is secretly pleased
he gets two sets
Husband to Dr. John H. Watson, MD
Dr. John Watson
Medical Doctor and Hot Piece of Army Captain Arse
Husband to Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective
(john only mildly protests.)
everyone stop what you are doing and watch this vine rIGHT NOW
i found this on my computer. WHEN IN THE LIVING FUCK DID I MAKE THIS?!